Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A confession...

I have a confession...I love all things pumpkin. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cheesecake and the list goes on and on. Basically, if it contains pumpkin I will most likely love it. So the other day while at the Pioneer Woman's blog I saw this on her scrolling homepage and had to check it out: A Tasty Recipe: Pumpkin Creme Pie. I immediately printed it out and decided that I would have to try it at some point this week. I was so excited to try this that I came home from work and after fixing dinner for the family I set about to make these. And let me tell you something, they are super yummy. I know that I say that everything is yummy but these are no joke. I followed the recipe as it was written instead of tweaking it. My only complaint about the recipe was/is that it only made enough to have about 12 creme pies. Which is nowhere near enough for us. Even my husband, who doesn't care for anything pumpkin related, said that these were really good.


I'm not going to copy the recipe here because you can just click the link above and it'll take you right to it.


Here's my finished product:


No comments:

Post a Comment